Security Operations Centre as a Service
Shearwater Group plc, and its portfolio companies, offers a fully managed Security Operations Centre as a Service with global capability.
What We Do
Our Security Operations Centre is just one service within the broader Shearwater Group MSSP, which enables organisations to continuously protect valuable information, by proactively detecting and responding to malicious and non-malicious threats, as well as enabling them to maintain or improve their resilience in an ever-changing threat landscape. Our objective is to provide a best-in-class Security Operations Centre, which leverages specialist tools and resources and drives trusted and long term relationships with our clients.
Flexible Delivery Model
Standard and customised SOC to accommodate clients of all sizes across all industry sectors and geographical locations.
Building Trusted Relationships
Supporting clients in building out their security roadmap and improving resilience.
Ongoing Threat Monitoring
24 x 7 x 365 operations. Monitoring of known and new threats. Behaviour based threat analysis via modern security analytics platform.
A range of diverse skill sets to ensure protection of client data and information assets.
Understand current security posture via comprehensive dashboards and reporting.
Provision of best-in-class and business contextualized solutions.
How We Do It
- A fully managed SOC service with 24 x 7 x 365 security operations
- Global capability with delivery centres in the UK, USA and India
- Flexible and hybrid delivery model (i.e. onshore in the UK and offshore in India)
- Ability to support small, medium and large multinational organisations
- A default, ‘Standard SOC’ service with Gold, Silver and Bronze offerings
- A ‘Customised SOC’ service, available upon request, tailored to the needs of each client – i.e. utilisation of a specified toolset or a dedicated environment
- Shared environment (multi-tenanted) vs. dedicated environment
- Simple 5 step onboarding process
- Utilisation of traditional and next-generation tools
- Specialist resources with relevant qualifications and industry certifications who are engaged with cyber security communities such as OWASP, SANS and ONUG
- Ongoing governance to address both tactical and strategic aspects of security
- Comprehensive dashboards and reporting provide ongoing insights into the SOC operations and enable faster decision making
- Information Security (ISO 27001) certified
- Personal Information Management (BS10012) certified
- Additional services are available through the Shearwater Group MSSP